- Fixed moblogging bug where base64-encoded MIME bodies (if text/plain) would not be decoded.
- Added relative_url="1" global tag attribute to make URLs relative.
- For registration: set new users' zip code and country based on the billing address.
- Don't display "View Site" link for guest authors.
- On Weblog - Design - Content screen, display all TypeLists, even those with no items.
- Fixed bug with Farsi selected for "Language for Date Display".
- Basic users can now edit the dates of their posts to post- or pre-date them.
- If there's only one weblog or list in the QuickPost window, auto-select it when the page opens.
- Improved handling of daylight saving time boundaries to fix the "Invalid local time" error when publishing in certain timezones.
- HTML is now stripped from post titles in the "Recent Posts" list.
- Long URLs in the "Page Title" column of the Stats tab are now truncated so as not to throw off the page display.
Welcome to our series on common blogging mistakes, and how to avoid them. Every other week, we'll debut a new post designed to help you avoid mistakes that are common to both new and veteran...read more
Adding widgets is a great way to easily and quickly implement features on your Typepad blog. With that in mind, we're very pleased to introduce several new and exciting features for our Beta Team subscribers:...read more
NAME: Wayne Pacelle BLOG: A Humane Nation TYPEPAD MEMBER SINCE: 2006 WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT: Few are in a position to speak for the animals like Wayne Pacelle. As President and CEO of The Humane...read more
Want to find something else?