- Fixed moblogging bug where base64-encoded MIME bodies (if text/plain) would not be decoded.
- Added relative_url="1" global tag attribute to make URLs relative.
- For registration: set new users' zip code and country based on the billing address.
- Don't display "View Site" link for guest authors.
- On Weblog - Design - Content screen, display all TypeLists, even those with no items.
- Fixed bug with Farsi selected for "Language for Date Display".
- Basic users can now edit the dates of their posts to post- or pre-date them.
- If there's only one weblog or list in the QuickPost window, auto-select it when the page opens.
- Improved handling of daylight saving time boundaries to fix the "Invalid local time" error when publishing in certain timezones.
- HTML is now stripped from post titles in the "Recent Posts" list.
- Long URLs in the "Page Title" column of the Stats tab are now truncated so as not to throw off the page display.
Assigning posts to categories can be a great way to organize content on your blog and to direct readers to older content in a subject of interest. The Typepad team provides you with more tips to help you get the most out of your blog.read more
NAME: June Gardens BLOG: Bye Bye, Pie TYPEPAD MEMBER SINCE: 2007 WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT: A copy editor by trade, June Gardens started Bye Bye, Pie as a health blog in 2008. The theme didn't...read more
Welcome to our series on common blogging mistakes, and how to avoid them. In this series, we've featured posts designed to help you avoid mistakes that are common to both new and veteran bloggers, full...read more
Want to find something else?