- Fixed moblogging bug where base64-encoded MIME bodies (if text/plain) would not be decoded.
- Added relative_url="1" global tag attribute to make URLs relative.
- For registration: set new users' zip code and country based on the billing address.
- Don't display "View Site" link for guest authors.
- On Weblog - Design - Content screen, display all TypeLists, even those with no items.
- Fixed bug with Farsi selected for "Language for Date Display".
- Basic users can now edit the dates of their posts to post- or pre-date them.
- If there's only one weblog or list in the QuickPost window, auto-select it when the page opens.
- Improved handling of daylight saving time boundaries to fix the "Invalid local time" error when publishing in certain timezones.
- HTML is now stripped from post titles in the "Recent Posts" list.
- Long URLs in the "Page Title" column of the Stats tab are now truncated so as not to throw off the page display.
Did you know Typepad is on Pinterest? It's true! We love pinning and repinning great content from Typepad blogs in every genre, and we're always looking for great, inspirational content. Are you on Pinterest? Drop...read more
Earlier this month, we shared an in-depth look at Google's Analytics service for visitor tracking and site stats. If you checked that out and that service doesn't quite hit the mark, we have a couple...read more
NAME: Stephanie Ackerman BLOG: Homegrown Hospitality TYPEPAD MEMBER SINCE: 2006 WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT: Stephanie Ackerman is creating a life that reflects her dreams, and living a Life that defines her purpose. As a teacher...read more
Want to find something else?