- Fixed moblogging bug where base64-encoded MIME bodies (if text/plain) would not be decoded.
- Added relative_url="1" global tag attribute to make URLs relative.
- For registration: set new users' zip code and country based on the billing address.
- Don't display "View Site" link for guest authors.
- On Weblog - Design - Content screen, display all TypeLists, even those with no items.
- Fixed bug with Farsi selected for "Language for Date Display".
- Basic users can now edit the dates of their posts to post- or pre-date them.
- If there's only one weblog or list in the QuickPost window, auto-select it when the page opens.
- Improved handling of daylight saving time boundaries to fix the "Invalid local time" error when publishing in certain timezones.
- HTML is now stripped from post titles in the "Recent Posts" list.
- Long URLs in the "Page Title" column of the Stats tab are now truncated so as not to throw off the page display.
There are so many great blogs on Typepad, covering every subject you can imagine from business to bartending, parenting to printmaking. We regularly scout for great blogs in the Typepad Showcase that fit a particular...read more
If you're like most of us on the Typepad team, you love Instagram. You love taking pictures while out and about, trying out all their nifty filters, and sharing them with your friends via social...read more
Today when you use the Compose page, you'll notice a change with the Rich Text editor. The spellcheck button will be missing. Don't worry, though! You'll still have spellcheck available. The Rich Text editor's spellcheck...read more
Want to find something else?