- Fixed moblogging bug where base64-encoded MIME bodies (if text/plain) would not be decoded.
- Added relative_url="1" global tag attribute to make URLs relative.
- For registration: set new users' zip code and country based on the billing address.
- Don't display "View Site" link for guest authors.
- On Weblog - Design - Content screen, display all TypeLists, even those with no items.
- Fixed bug with Farsi selected for "Language for Date Display".
- Basic users can now edit the dates of their posts to post- or pre-date them.
- If there's only one weblog or list in the QuickPost window, auto-select it when the page opens.
- Improved handling of daylight saving time boundaries to fix the "Invalid local time" error when publishing in certain timezones.
- HTML is now stripped from post titles in the "Recent Posts" list.
- Long URLs in the "Page Title" column of the Stats tab are now truncated so as not to throw off the page display.
Today, we're excited to announce that we're making even greater strides in improving the Typepad blog commenting experience by partnering with Disqus, one of the biggest and best out there when it comes to commenting...read more
Typepad strives to make sure we have 100% uptime year round. Sometimes circumstances beyond our control prevent us from achieving that goal. On Wednesday from approximately 1:15 to 3:45PM Pacific Time, we experienced downtime which...read more
NAME: Naomi BLOG: The Taste Traveler TYPEPAD MEMBER SINCE: 2009 WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT: Passionate about eating well and truly enjoying the experience, Naomi's blog is inspired and inspiring, drawing from many things, including favorite...read more
Want to find something else?