- Fixed moblogging bug where base64-encoded MIME bodies (if text/plain) would not be decoded.
- Added relative_url="1" global tag attribute to make URLs relative.
- For registration: set new users' zip code and country based on the billing address.
- Don't display "View Site" link for guest authors.
- On Weblog - Design - Content screen, display all TypeLists, even those with no items.
- Fixed bug with Farsi selected for "Language for Date Display".
- Basic users can now edit the dates of their posts to post- or pre-date them.
- If there's only one weblog or list in the QuickPost window, auto-select it when the page opens.
- Improved handling of daylight saving time boundaries to fix the "Invalid local time" error when publishing in certain timezones.
- HTML is now stripped from post titles in the "Recent Posts" list.
- Long URLs in the "Page Title" column of the Stats tab are now truncated so as not to throw off the page display.
In case you missed it, we over at Typepad have been hard at work introducing a ton of new things for you to play with. Let's take a look at all of the new goodies!...read more
NAME: Mark Thoma BLOG: Economist's View TYPEPAD MEMBER SINCE: 2005 WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT: As a macroeconomist and econometrician, and a Professor of Economics at the University of Oregon, Mark Thoma knows economics. He is...read more
Are you into food? Like really into food? Then our newest theme is for you. It's called Gourmet and it has two style variations - Spicy and Sweet. Gourmet Theme - Spicy Variation The theme...read more
Want to find something else?