- Fixed moblogging bug where base64-encoded MIME bodies (if text/plain) would not be decoded.
- Added relative_url="1" global tag attribute to make URLs relative.
- For registration: set new users' zip code and country based on the billing address.
- Don't display "View Site" link for guest authors.
- On Weblog - Design - Content screen, display all TypeLists, even those with no items.
- Fixed bug with Farsi selected for "Language for Date Display".
- Basic users can now edit the dates of their posts to post- or pre-date them.
- If there's only one weblog or list in the QuickPost window, auto-select it when the page opens.
- Improved handling of daylight saving time boundaries to fix the "Invalid local time" error when publishing in certain timezones.
- HTML is now stripped from post titles in the "Recent Posts" list.
- Long URLs in the "Page Title" column of the Stats tab are now truncated so as not to throw off the page display.
NAME: Liza Cowan BLOG: SeeSaw TYPEPAD MEMBER SINCE: 2007 WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT: Veteran blogger Liza Cowan is an artist, graphic designer, collector, curator, seller of cool products and part time rabble rouser. Her blog,...read more
A question we often receive from po...read more
Facebook's current API is being retired, so as of today, Typepad is using its most current version. This will be a seamless change for most of you, so you don't need to worry about anything....read more
Want to find something else?