- Fixed moblogging bug where base64-encoded MIME bodies (if text/plain) would not be decoded.
- Added relative_url="1" global tag attribute to make URLs relative.
- For registration: set new users' zip code and country based on the billing address.
- Don't display "View Site" link for guest authors.
- On Weblog - Design - Content screen, display all TypeLists, even those with no items.
- Fixed bug with Farsi selected for "Language for Date Display".
- Basic users can now edit the dates of their posts to post- or pre-date them.
- If there's only one weblog or list in the QuickPost window, auto-select it when the page opens.
- Improved handling of daylight saving time boundaries to fix the "Invalid local time" error when publishing in certain timezones.
- HTML is now stripped from post titles in the "Recent Posts" list.
- Long URLs in the "Page Title" column of the Stats tab are now truncated so as not to throw off the page display.
When you log into Typepad today, you'll see a red box across the top of your dashboard. It will look like this: There's no need for alarm. The red box isn't scary; it's a way...read more
NAME: Brian Leiter BLOG: Leiter Reports TYPEPAD MEMBER SINCE: 2004 WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT: Brian Leiter is a Professor of Jurisprudence and Director of the Center for Law, Philosophy & Human Values at the University...read more
“RSS Feed” is a term that is used a lot, especially when it comes to getting subscribers to follow your blog. It is the URL you use to set up email subscription updates with a...read more
Want to find something else?