February 18, 2009
Other than our favorite new themes, here's some of the other bugfixes and enhancements we've made to TypePad with our latest release.
- Introduced new comment pagination control for users with Advanced Templates: If you have advanced templates and get a lot of comments, if pagination is giving you a headache, just give us a shout in your Help Tickets.
- We've got Featured Widgets! In the design section, under content, check out Outbrain, Twitter, iLike, and ShareThis.
- Got a business blog that needs invoicing? Check out TypePad Business Class.
- Fixed comment permalink issues! Now links to specific comments from the "most recent comments" section and from emails will work.
- Enhanced registration flow for new users
- Profiles retained more easily for upgrades/downgrades
- Comment notification emailnow points to the comment permalink
- Improved notification emails/billing flow
- fixed pagination on Profiles
- Count is correct on the 'List Comments' page when editing a comment with a banned word.
We're happy we can keep helping improving your blogging experience - there's more to come shortly, including some of those remaining issues you might still be having with comments.