November 03, 2009
2009 has been the most innovative and impressive year in TypePad history. We are constantly improving TypePad trying to make it easier to use and helping you connect with your audience.
We've been particularly busy lately. A TypePad blogger recently recommended we create a "cheat sheet" to all the new features. Rather than a cheat sheet, I prefer to think of it as a "Best of" list. So, without further ado, here are my favorite new TypePad features since August. (Yes, just since August!)
- Add a TypePad Favorite button to your blog and let your readers show the love
- Add video with the click of a button
- The easiest way to blog? The new TypePad bookmarklet and microblog themes
- Manage your blog on the go with iPhone, Pre, and Android mobile blog support
- Full TypePad integration with Facebook Connect for sharing and commenting
- Engage your blog readers with the TypePad Follow widget
- And of course, the biggest of all, the new TypePad. Check out the TypePad overview from Professor Wibbels.
Stay tuned for some step-by-step instructions on how to get the most out of the new TypePad.
Did I miss your favorite? If so, let me know in the comments.