Two weeks ago, we added Favoriting to the all new TypePad because it's fun to recognize and recommend great posts. When someone "Favorites" your post, TypePad lets everyone in their network know to come check out your awesome-ness.
How to enable Favorites:
- Go to Blogs > (Your Blog) > Design > Content. The Content page displays.
- Be sure you have Post Footer checked.
- Click on the Pencil icon for Post Footer. A pop-up displays.
- Check the checkbox for Favorite.
If you'd like this to appear as a button (instead of just a link), select the box to 'Show footer links as buttons.'
- Click OK and the pop-up closes.
- Save Changes.
- View your blog to verify that the Favorite button appears at the end of each post.
Power tip: Favorite the posts of other bloggers – who knows? They may well return the favor.
This traffic tip is part of our Top Ten TypePad Traffic Tips series. Check back for our next tip tomorrow or stay tuned by following us on TypePad, joining our Facebook page, following us on Twitter or grabbing the feed.