Host a TypePad affiliate link on your site, and earn up to $30 per new blogger you send to TypePad! If you are not sure how to post an affiliate link (or any other link) to your blog, here are some pointers.
- Log into your Commission Junction publisher account. If you do not have an account, you can sign up here.
- Pick the specific text link or banner you would like to host on your blog.
- Click “get html” listed to the far right of the link information.
- Copy all of the HTML coding for the link.
How to Post a Link in TypePad
- Log into TypePad and access the blog you would like to update (must be a paid blog, the free microblog does not allow this customization).
- There are a few ways to add a TypePad affiliate link to your blog:
Go to Design > Customize current design > Custom Sidebar (not available on all themes)
You can paste the code into this box and it will update to the side of your blog.
Option 2Go to Design > Content > (top) Categories – Widgets > Modules – Embed your own HTML > Details – Embed your own HTML – Add this module
You can paste the code into this box and it will update to the side of your blog. You can position the module where you want it by dragging and dropping it. Don't forget to Save Changes at the bottom of the page.
HTML TipsYou can add some html customization as well by including the html tags:
- <b>link html</b> Bold your text link
- <i>link html</i> Italic your text link
- <center>link html</center> Center your text link or banner
- <br> Break your line