You're an active, happy Typepad blogger with a passion for helping other bloggers. When it comes to engaging your audience you've got all the right moves, with stellar communication skills and plenty of experience with social media. Your customer service skills are bar none, and you dig making other people happy. You love design, HTML, and CSS, and you're pretty good at it, too.
Sound familiar? Then have we got a job for you.
The Typepad Team is looking to grow by hiring one new Community & Support Administrator. It's a part-time position, which is perfect if you're looking to fill your extra time with a fun, challenging job that will net you the camaraderie of a great team - oh, and some cold, hard cash, too.
Check out our official listing below, and if you think the job is for you, head over and apply right here.
Typepad Community & Support Administrator (part-time)
Customer Service | US - Remote, United States
We are looking for an active blogger who has a passion for helping others blog with Typepad by responding to questions from the community. The right person will elegantly answer questions from bloggers with a wide range of product expertise. Issues can include helping users sign in to Typepad, troubleshooting code errors, providing recommendations for updating a blog's design to name a few. This is a remote position and equipment will be provided.
- Prioritize incoming inquires from the Typepad community
- Answer questions about getting started with and using Typepad
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues
- Extensive knowledge of the Typepad blogging platform
- Excellent customer service service skills and desire to delight
- Ability to provide instructions for both new and experienced bloggers
- Excellent communication skills - email, social media, forums, chat, etc
- Experience with Windows and Mac operating systems
- Experience with Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari browsers
- Familiarity with Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and other social media tools
- Availability to work Saturday and/or Sunday for at least 8 hours each week
- This is a part-time position for 20 hours per week
- Previous experience in web or email based customer support
- Experience with CSS, HTML, and website design
- Knowledge of mobile platforms - iOS, Android, etc.
- Knowledge of SEO
- Actively blog using Typepad
- Availability to work evenings and weekends