Today is #NationalScavengerHuntDay. We put together a great hunt for you to explore some of the blogs that use Typepad. Take a moment and see if you can find all the answers. If you submit all the correct answers, your name will be entered for a chance to win a prize! Winners will be announced Wed. May 31st. Those that did not get all the answers correct, do not worry! You will be entered to win one of three Typepad T-shirts (probably the best shirt ever!) we are giving away.
1st prize: $50 credit to their account
2nd prize: $25 credit to their account
3rd prize: $10 credit to their account.
Honorable mention: 3 Typepad T-shirt
Start the hunt!
- We love holding contests! In March, we announced on Everything Typepad the grand prize winner of Typepad's Random Acts of Kindness. What are 3 of the winner's categories?
- From our National Pet Day celebration, Smokey helps @KristiEspinasse with her blog... What is the language that Kristi and Smokey help you speak?
- Botanical Paper Works has a great renewable idea. We would like to know How It Works. What are the four steps?
- On Typepad’s Pinterest page, name one “Words To Live By”.
- Who said “I really appreciate the positive, helpful attitude of your staff. Thanks a million!” (Hint: Check Typepad's social media)
- The Pet Blog Lady has been with us since 2007, What is the title of her first post?
- Newpath Consulting has a great blog post about Typepad. What do they show you how to do?
- Laura Smith from GlocMedia recently wrote a great article about the future of SEO. Where is the company located?
Good luck! Submissions are due by Wednesday, May 24th at midnight EST.