May 09, 2012
Today we're introducing Tonic, the latest in our series of brand new themes that are designed with your content in mind.
Coming in ten different color combinations, Tonic is a fun, new theme that could work well for all blog types.
Here's why we think you'll like Tonic:
- Comes with all five classic layouts;
- Has a visually interesting background for some pop;
- The wide column is perfect for images, videos, or showcasing your text;
- Set a post to be featured and it'll stand out as a great way to grab your readers' attention;
- Requires only 4 lines of CSS in the Custom CSS screen to make a full color change.
Ready to give your blog a great new look? Go to Design > Choose A Theme and apply Tonic today!
Interested in knowing the exact steps taken to create the Tonic theme? Check out our Making Of... page to review the steps and submit your own color variations for Tonic. Go a few steps further and use our CSS framework to build and submit a theme if you'd like us to consider offering it to all TypePad users!