Design has always been a focus at Six Apart, and in recent weeks we’ve incorporated more and more themes here in TypePad. Many of you have shared your feedback on what types of themes you'd like to see here, and now we have a new opportunity for you to have a say in which themes we add.
Today we're launching the "What Do You Have To Say?" theme design contest. You can have your say in two ways:
- Are you a designer? Create a theme that inspires you and enter it into the contest.
- Not a designer? Share your vision by voting on your favorite design.
A panel of judges will select three winners who will win some cool prizes. The community will vote to determine one "Community Prize" winner who will receive all the kudos and glory we can heap upon them. All of the winning themes will be made available to millions of bloggers on TypePad, Vox and LiveJournal.
Take note of these important dates:
- Designers: submit your themes between now and April 4th.
- Community voting is open until April 11th.
- The winners will be announced at the end of April.