Hey, There's a Dead Guy In The Living Room is a title that caught my eye immediately. This droll and insightful blog is devoted to the world of crime fiction, covering that world of intrigue from one end of the globe to another, with consummate professionals as your guides.
HTADGITLR has fresh content daily, with a schedule of rotating bloggers. Here's some of them, with links to some of what they told me were their favorite posts:
- literary agent Janet Reid on not being able to consider a book a sacred object.
- bookseller Robin Agnew on book-selling myths.
- acquiring editor Abby Zidle on when to let a sleeping editor lie.
- publisher Lynne Patrick about the heartbreak of pulping cherished titles.
- publicist PJ Nunn on speaking engagements.
- book reviewer Sharon Wheeler on txts and speling mistaeks.
- mystery author Jeffrey Cohen on Phlli-osophy.