Outbrain lets you easily add a ratings widget so your readers can rate your posts between one and five stars. It also brings up recommended posts based on those ratings. Here's how to add it to TypePad: (text instructions below)
- Go to http://www.outbrain.com/ and click on the TypePad icon.
- Fill out the registration form and click Register. Your Outbrain account is created.
- Then click on Get Widget Now.You'll be sent into TypePad to choose the blog you want to add the ratings widget to.
- Check the checkbox of the blog and click Add Widget.
- Go out to your blog. You'll now see a one to five star ratings widget, recommendations will appear as ratings accumulate.