We've added a bunch of features to TypePad to connect your blog to the social web to drive traffic and share your posts with your followers and friends.
Here's a checklist of settings to be sure you're taking full advantage of TypePad's social media optimization along with links to full tutorials on how to do them:
- Share your blogs to your TypePad profile and your followers will see your most recent updates.
- Add the follow module to your blog so your readers can easily follow your latest posts, comments and favorites.
- Enable Reblog so your readers can showcase your best posts on their own blogs.
- Add TweetThis to your post footers and your readers can quickly share your posts with their Twitter followers.
- Turn on Favorites so your readers can show off your best posts to their friends.
- Setup cross-posting to Twitter and Facebook so that your friends and followers will see your latest posts.
- Complete your TypePad profile with an avatar userpic and links to your other social networks.
And as always, if you need any help setting these features up, please let us know by opening a help ticket with support or leaving a comment below.