The new TypePad Dashboard is updated with your latest activity on TypePad. To encourage your readers to follow you, add the Follow Module to your sidebar. Then their Dashboards will update every time you post, comment or favorite.
Here's how to add the Follow Module:
- Go to Blogs > (Your Blog) > Design > Content. The Content page displays.
- From the Modules list, select TypePad profile.
- Click Add this module. A pop-up appears letting you specify the colors for the module – the defaults should be just fine. If you want the module to show how many people you are following and how many are following you, check the checkbox at the top.
- Click OK and the pop-up closes.
- Drag-and-drop the TypePad Profile module where you'd like it to appear and Save changes.
- View blog and a TypePad Profile module appears
in your sidebars.
Note: If you are signed in and viewing your own blog, the module will show a link to your dashboard. Sign out of TypePad if you'd like to see the module how your readers will see it.
Power tip: Put it at the top of your blog's sidebar.
This traffic tip is part of our Top Ten TypePad Traffic Tips series. Check back for our next tip tomorrow or stay tuned by following us on TypePad, joining our Facebook page, following us on Twitter or grabbing the feed.