Lots of things are baking here at TypePad including this awesome new update that we'll be doing weekly. Check out the posts that made the rounds at our office. Keep your eyes open for a shout out on your own blog in the coming weeks.
Like what you've read? Be sure to follow the linked profiles to stay up to date on these blogs. Until next week, we'll be seeing you at the ballpark. Have you seen a really awesome post on TypePad? Tell us about it in the comments!
- Velveteen Minds shows us how to "carry the big stick" in social media.
- Our very own, NataliePo, explains the "NEXT" phenomenon and how awkward situations are avoided in the office.
- The Scenestar jams to Stars new video for "Fixed", off their upcoming second album debuting at the end of June.
- Demented beasts as art? Try not to scare the kids with mmooch's paintings for the "Too Art 4 TV" show .
- Still top of our minds, Ries talks about branding in the wake of BP's oil spill."They talked the talk but never walked the walk."
- Rahul made us laugh with this meme poster: Michael Cera is Superbad, ya know?
- Thank you, Social Media Handyman, for this great write-up about why TypePad works for Small Businesses. We couldn't have agreed more. :)
- Some food for thought from Seth Godin. For work, life or both.