The TypePad team has been hard at work delivering great discovery, distribution and community tools to our bloggers. If you haven't had a chance to keep up with all the changes, here's a recap of features you should be checking out.
- Want great search integrated into the look and feel of your blog? We now have a native, blogside search feature. Simply add search to your sidebar in one-click from Design > Content and your readers can search posts, pages and comments from your blog.
- A well-designed font can help give your blog personality, and help it stand out in the crowd. We've partnered with Typekit, a great new company that's bringing professional fonts to the web.
- As bloggers ourselves, we like to build tools that help you get out there and be discovered. Which is why we’ve made social tools – like follow, favorite, re-blog and the reader toolbar – a big part of the TypePad platform.
- Social media outreach can help you gain new audiences for your blog. With Social Stats, bloggers can now see traffic from referrers plus social media sources like Facebook, Twitter and Bit.ly. And most recently TypePad released integration with Facebook's "Like" feature and Facebook Friend Finder, making it easier than ever to share your content with networks on Facebook.
- Last but not least, are you a developer? We have a whole slew of APIs available such as Twitter and Twitpic and Blog and Search APIs where developers can build new social and publishing applications leveraging TypePad's infrastructure.