If you have Google AdSense ads on your blog, you may have noticed that over the past few days Google has not been displaying them. After some investigation we found that this affected your blog if your blog URL was something.typepad.com (rather than your own domain name). Since this affected so many TypePad users, we worked to find someone at Google that could resolve this ASAP. We're happy to report that we found the right people at Google and they have resolved the issue with the following explanation:
We have this resolved now and you should see proper serving of Google ads [for] typepad.com-hosted sites within a few hours [...] Please note there may be a delay of up to 48 hours or more before ads begin appearing on your site again. We appreciate your patience.
We have checked a few TypePad blogs and confirmed that ads are now showing up. If you use Google AdSense on your blog, please have a look at your site. If you don't see ads, please give it up to 48 hours like Google suggests. If you still don't see ads on your site, please let us know and we will work with Google to resolve the issue.
In the future, if you'd like to log a ticket with Google directly you can visit the Google AdSense Help Forum. If for some reason the problem is not getting resolved, as always, please feel free to visit the TypePad Help page to review known issues and create a help ticket for the TypePad Support and Services team to review.
Wishing you happy (and lucrative!) blogging...