Creating your blog post is the first step. Getting people to pay attention is the second, and maybe the hardest. Everyone says you need to post to social media, use SEO, etc. But just doing these does not guarantee people will pay attention. Your content needs to have a purpose and provide quality to your readers. If it does not, then why should readers care?
In Nicolas Cole’s article “9 Reasons Nobody Pays Attention to Your Content (You Need to Hear This)” shows you what not having a purpose looks like. Read them closely. Make sure your blog does not fall into any of these reasons.
Some reasons no one is looking at your content:
- Your content is the same as that of everyone else in your niche.
- You have no real message.
- You don't follow best practices.
- You never collaborate.
- You don't understand your audience.
- You aren't consistent.
- You make today what you made yesterday.
- You don't provide enough value.
- You don't teach people anything.
Read the whole article here.
Share what you do to make sure your blog gets attention and remains relevant.