Calling all eco-minded designers! Enter the Green by Design contest for a chance to see your design featured across the Six Apart network. All you have to do to enter is create a Green Badge with an earth-friendly message and/or design. Each badge will link to One Million Acts of Green, brought to you by Cisco, a collaborative environmental campaign encouraging everyone to go green, one act at a time.
If your badge is chosen as a first-place winner, you'll also receive a one-year subscription to Mail Stopper, a junk mail-stopper service provided by Tonic. Plus, Six Apart will donate $150 to a charity of your choice. (For a list of charities the winner can choose to donate to, please see the official contest rules.) Runner-ups will also receive a subscription to Mail Stopper, as well as an honorable mention on Everything TypePad.
Plus, when the badges receive a million impressions, Six Apart will donate $1000 to The Climate Project.
Add a Green Badge to your blog today to help us reach our goal!
Here's how to enter:
- The Submission must include a positive environmental message.
- The Submission must be in the JPEG file format.
- The Submission must be 160 x 90 pixels in size at a resolution of 72 dpi.
- The maximum file size of the Submission is 500 kilobytes.
- The Submission must be accompanied by an email address.
- The Submission and each element thereof must be the original work of Participant.
Please email your entry to email@example.com and don't forget to include your blog URL.
Contest begins June 1, 2009, and ends June 25, 2009. All entries must be received by June 25, 2009, at 12 p.m. PT.
View all contest rules here.